LUPC has awarded a national agreement for General Laboratory Equipment. The agreement, which starts today (31st May), covers seven lots: Centrifuges; Environmental Control; Safety; Measurement; Environmental Storage; Water Purification; and a General lot. There is a choice of six suppliers for each of the lots.
Benefits of this agreement include:
- A maximum price set for the purchase of one equipment type;
- Additional discounts available for volume quantities (more than one) or multiple equipment types required through the request for quotation call-off method;
- Options on many equipment types for post-install services, such as servicing, maintenance, calibration and repair;
- Energy data available in order to calculate cost of energy over the lifetime of the equipment;
- Other costs available to calculate whole-life costing, such as installation and delivery costs (either to building or to place of use); and
- OJEU compliant tendering process.
Further information, including a Buyer’s Guide, is available on LUPC's website, or by contacting Darran Whatley, email@example.com.