A not-for-profit professional buying organisation owned by its Members, for its Members
LUPC - a member of Procurement England Ltd.
North Eastern Universities Purchasing Consortium (NEUPC) has awarded a new National Education Printers Agreement (NEPA).
The agreement provides a full range of print and managed print equipment and services required for the higher education sector, and runs from 1 April 2016 until 31 March 2018. The agreement is split into five lots with multiple suppliers awarded to each:
- Lot 1: Non Managed Print Equipment
- Lot 2: Managed Print Equipment and Services
- Lot 3: Print Production Equipment and Related Services
- Lot 4: One Stop Shop for Office Print Equipment and Services (Lots 1&2)
- Lot 5: Independent Print Audit Service
The full cashable benefits of the new agreement are yet to be determined, but initial benchmarking shows this framework is, at minimum, comparable to any alternative in terms of cash savings and will provide a more structured cost-saving approach in the additional lots compared to its predecessor.
For full details of this new agreement, including a Buyer’s Guide, visit www.uniBuy.com
For more information contact Mike Kilner, Senior Contract Manager, tel: 020 7307 2768.