LUPC is a great place to work. We value people, learning, professionalism and happiness. We realise that every member of our team brings something different to the “party” and we pride ourselves on a culture and environment where people are able to do that.
Due to expansion, we have an exciting new vacancy for an experienced and enthusiastic Senior Category Manager.
Through this process we hope to recruit our ideal candidate; someone friendly, who will be able to demonstrate their experience in procurement and contract management (preferably with detailed knowledge of the Estates / FM category). This person will be expected to:
- Lead large collaborative / framework procurement projects, from feasibility to implementation.
- Develop and execute complex specifications and tender evaluation mechanisms
- Have a good understanding of legal and category specific terminology (NEC and JCG specifically desirable but not essential).
- Develop effective relationships with our members, suppliers, consortia and sector bodies through proactive and confident networking.
- Have experience of working in a collaborative procurement environment supporting and influencing a wide range of stakeholders.
- Recognise commercial opportunities and not be afraid to challenge the status quo.
In return, we offer a challenging, but kind and supportive environment. For your time, we provide a competitive salary, a generous holiday entitlement (30 days plus bank holidays, plus additional University days), and access to an excellent pension scheme.
Due to Covid, we are still predominantly working from home, with just two days per week in our office on Tottenham Court Road.
What else do you need to know:
- Download the Job Specification
- What is the salary? c.£55,000pa - Full Time position.
- Got any questions? Or want an informal chat? Call our Deputy Director, Emma Keenan on 07849 089958
- How to apply? Send your CV and a covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Closing Date: 22nd October 2021
- Single stage interviews: In Person, London 2nd and 3rd November