LUPC members have access to over 100 professionally arranged framework agreements covering a range of goods and services tailored to the specific requirements of our membership.
Should you require any assistance with using our frameworks, please contact the LUPC member of staff assigned to the particular framework agreement in the document below.
LUPC’s framework agreement tendering process
All of LUPC’s framework agreements go through a rigorous tendering process, typically taking between six and nine months, and carried out in compliance with the Public Contracts Regulations 2015 and The Public Procurement (Amendment etc.)(EU Exit) Regulations 2020.
Tenders in progress
LUPC works collaboratively through UK Universities Purchasing Consortia (UKUPC), a formal partnership between APUC, HEPCW, LUPC, NEUPC, NWUPC, SUPC, TEC and TUCO to support collaborative procurement within Higher Education. Listed below are current tenders being undertaken across UKUPC, and open to LUPC members:
- Student Information Management Systems and Associated Services (expected late January 2023) Contact: Mike Kilner 07932 347182
- Carbon Offsetting Validation Services - National (expected to start 01 February 2023). Contact: Justin McLoughlin 07568 227 623
- Servers, Storage & Solutions National Agreement (SSSNA) (expected start 1 February 2023). Contact: Mike Kilner 07932 347182
- Networking Supply & Services (HENSS 2) (expected start 6 February 2023) Contact: Mike Kilner 07932 347182
- Alumni and Fundraising CRM Systems (expected start 23 February 2023) Contact: Mike Kilner 07932 347182
- Life Science Equipment, Goods and Services – National (ITT published in October 2022, framework expected start 9 March 2023).
Contact: Antonio Ramirez 07932 446 741
- Catering Outsourced Services incl Consultancy - National (expected to start 19 March 2023). Contact: Justin McLoughlin 07568 227 623
- Waste Management Services - National (expected to start March 2023). Contact: Julie Gooch 07546 050 410
- Finance, HR/Payroll Systems and Associated Services (expected start 10 April 2023) Contact: Mike Kilner 07932 347182
- Debt Recovery (expected to go live April 2023). Contact: Roy Dennis 0207 307 2772
- Occupational Health (expected to go live May 2023). Contact: Roy Dennis 0207 307 2772
Broadcasting Equipment and Integration Services (expected start 1 July 2023). Contact: Mike Kilner 07932 347182
- Similarity Detection Systems and Associated Services (expected start 2 October 2023) Contact: Mike Kilner 07932 347182.
UKUPC Contracting Plan (APUC, HEPCW, LUPC, NEUPC, NWUPC, SUPC)
The UKUPC Contracting Plan provides an overview of all framework agreements that are contracted, in-progress (tender stage), scheduled or in the research process.
Tender Working Parties
LUPC invites members to join relevant Framework Tender Working Parties (TWPs). A TWP shapes and supports the delivery of our framework agreements, so individuals involved play a key role in ensuring the delivery of efficient and effective contracts which meets the needs of our membership. They are usually a mixture of consortia staff, member organisation’s procurement professionals and technical or specialist representatives.
From personal development to advantages for the organisation and suppliers, this document, developed by UK Universities Purchasing Consortia (UKUPC), sets out the benefits to you of participating in TWPs and explains our promise to professionally support and deliver effective working groups.