UKUPC Webinar: Making sense of the updated SQ
Date: 21/06/2023 12.30 - 13.30
This UKUPC webinar hosted by SUPC will help attendees better understand and apply the recent changes that have been made to the SQ “supplier questionnaire” from CCS (Crown Commercial Services).
Sign-up to attend the UKUPC June webinar here.
- David Hansom – Partner, Clyde & Co LLP
- Hannah Chapelhow – Legal Director, Clyde & Co LLP
- Gemma Payne – Head of Procurement, SUPC
- With expert input from David Hansom, Partner and Hannah Chapelhow, Legal Director at Clyde & Co (approved Legal Services framework supplier), this session will provide further guidance on how you might use and evaluate the additional questions that have been included in the recent SQ update.
- Following the webinar, attendees will recognise the impact of the changes to the updated SQ and how to apply them in their tendering activities for their respective institutions.
For assistance, please contact the Marketing and Events Team at email@example.com