London Universities Purchasing Consortium (LUPC) has an exciting new vacancy for a Communications and Digital Marketing Coordinator.
LUPC is a great place to work. We value people, learning, professionalism and happiness. We realise that every member of our team brings something different to the “party” and we pride ourselves on a culture and environment where people are able to do that.
We are looking for someone who can bring a fresh perspective and new ideas to communications, ensuring that the key messages and campaigns are engaging and aligned to our audience.
With a minimum of three years’ experience in a similar role, you will work alongside the Head of Membership, Marketing & Communications and be expected to:
- Produce lively, engaging and compelling copy for emails, newsletters, social media campaigns (Twitter and LinkedIn), press releases and other channels;
- Write website copy for web pages;
- Collate and identify relevant news stories from around the sector and create copy;
- Manage the end-to-end process of creating LUPC’s online quarterly Linked magazine; sourcing and proofreading content including articles and supplier advertising, writing sections of the magazine, and liaising with the designer;
- Produce short, simple and creative videos (Canva) that help drive engagement and support communications objectives;
- Maintain and commission communications materials including leaflets, brochures and banners;
- Provide communications support for events;
- Take responsibility for various social media platforms (Twitter, LinkedIn);
- Monitor and measure the impact of communications campaigns.
In return, we offer a challenging, but kind and supportive environment. We provide a competitive salary, a generous holiday entitlement (30 days plus bank holidays, plus additional University days), and access to an excellent pension scheme. Flexible working can be accommodated; the team is currently working partly at home and partly in the office.
What else do you need to know?
- Download the Job Specification
- What is the salary? £30,000-£34,000 - Full Time position.
- Got any questions? Or want an informal chat? Call our Head of Membership, Marketing and Communications, Suzanne Picken on 07930 595498
- How to apply: Send your CV and a covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Closing Date: 8th November 2021
- Single stage interviews: In Person, London, 24th November