The Autumn edition of Linked is now available here, our electronic magazine with a function that allows you to flip pages. If you would like to read an accessible version, please click here.
This edition focuses on Responsible Procurement, an area of huge importance to LUPC. As well as our commodity updates, articles include:
- Measuring, Monitoring and Reporting Social Value in your Contracts
- University of London’s approach to sustainable waste management
- Areas of focus for procuring responsibly
- Tips on writing a Modern Slavery Statement
- Device as a service- A circular economy solution
- LUPC’s new Strategy
- An overview of Ensemble Purchasing
If you have any feedback on the magazine, please contact Reema Shah.