In anticipation of the release of the Procurement Bill, Browne Jacobson’s specialist procurement team will take you through the new regime and the key changes that will take effect after the transition period.
They will be covering:
• The core principles of procurement and the new look procurement procedures
• Procuring the Most Advantageous Tender (MAT)
• New look framework agreement and DPS provisions
• Grounds for exclusion and the debartment list
• A focus on transparent and open contracting
• Managing contract modifications
• Access to Justice - reform of the reveiw system and remedies
They will also provide you with details of their upcoming campaign Ready for Reform.
This will be a campaign aimed at helping you navigate the transition to the new UK public procurement rules with an emphasis on the practical changes that will be required to your day to day working practices.
Click here to register