Introduction to Procurement
Date: 29/02/2024 10.00 - 11.30
A 90-minute online training session delivered by Achilles for for non-procurement practitioners (internal stakeholders) who have some responsibility for certain procurement activities within their organisation or for those new to a role in procurement.
- The role of your procurement department and the importance to procuring activities.
- Procurement Policy and why it is important.
- Thresholds and consideration to the procurement processes that exist.
- Specification purpose, use of KPIs and contract management of suppliers.
- How we might engage with suppliers prior to a procurement activity commencing.